Sunday, 9 February 2014
Melody lucas
Me and jazzy aka tori vega are the most bestest friends ever :p even when I'm angry I'm 9 and wen I joined the $hort movie maker I was only 7 but I got loads of views :p I joined In 2010 and mrloverlover was the top but he was so dumb he got blocked out HAHAHAHA but ishacool was mean SO MUCH I was like go away and put ur but somewhere else maybe 1 day we would be the beater friends :) Not +Jassi Anne Dela Pena is tori subscribe watch her videos and yh I HATE U MELODY LUCAS AKA THE SO YH MONSTER SHES LIKE GI GUYS IM DOING A MAILTIME SO YH OH YH UMMM SO.....YH LETS OPEN GIFTS SO YH. Shut up u fat dumb cow u messages me something so horrible i cried ;(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment